Tuesday 17 August 2010

Jessica Hughes

Gender:
Female

DOB:
05/01/1994

Occupation:
At College

Location:
Manchester

Favourite Bands/Singers:
Rachel Tucker
Idina Menzel
Avril Lavigne
Christina Aguilera
Michael Buble
Kings Of Leon
Westlife
Pink

Favourite Songs:
Idina Menzel - Brave
Idina Menzel - Gorgeous
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Christina Aguilera - Reflection
Katrina & The Waves - Love Shine A Light
Take Me Or Leave Me - RENT
Defying Gravity, No Good Deed, The Wizard & I - Wicked


Favourite Sports/Teams:
Football - Manchester United

Favourite Foods:
Rice
Chicken
Pasta
Indian
Chinese

Favourite Movies:
Moulin Rouge
The Devil Wears Prada
RENT
Thelma & Louise
Billy Elliot
Dirty Dancing
Legally Blonde
Hairspray
Oliver
The Jungle Book
Shawshank Redemption
Enchanted
(Ok, so I like my films)

Favourite TV Programs:
Eastenders
Gavin & Stacey
Game On
Doctor Who
ALW Shows

Favourite Books:
Wicked (Gregory Maguire)
Growing Pains (Billie Piper)
Look Who It Is (Alan Carr)

Favourite Places:
Lanzarote
Wales
Ireland
London
Any Theatre

Favourite 3 Rachel Solo Performances on IDA:
(Only 3? I love them all!!)
Oh What A Night
For Once In My Life
I Will Always Love You

Favourite Non Rachel Performance on IDA:
Trio - Man I Feel Like A Woman
Nancy's - Things Aint What They Used To Be
Nancy's - It's A Hard Day's Night
Rachel & Samantha Sing Off - Memory

Favourite Rachel IDA Moment:
Jaws Joke
Rowing Challenge (Team Tucker!!)
Terror Challenge
(Just all Rachel moments :')

Favourite Non Rachel IDA Moment:
Jessie sitting on the pizza

I've Got Tickets To See Rachel On:
Hopefully for my birthday!

No comments: