Wednesday 29 December 2010

Laura Roberts


Gender:
Female

DOB:
22nd January 1995

Location:
Newton-le-Willows, UK

Favourite Bands/Singers:
Rachel Tucker (of course!)
Regina Spektor and Queen

Favourite Songs:
The Call by Regina Spektor,
Break Even sung by Louise Dearman,
and Defying Gravity!

Favourite Movies:
Confessions of a Shopaholic,
Singin' in the Rain
My Fair Lady (Audrey Hepburn fanatic!)

Favourite TV Programmes:
Friends

Favourite Places:
This hill near where I live which used to have a castle on it- I've gone there ever since I was little and I just love the atmosphere it has. Wierd choice, but hey! And also, the stage!

Favourite 3 Rachel Solo Performances on IDA:
Cabaret,
For Once in my Life,
Oh What a Night

Favourite Non Rachel Performance on IDA:
I don't know if this means a performance that wasn't Rachel. If that's the case, then Jessie singing 'The Man that Got Away', otherwise, the group song: 'Good Morning, Baltimore'

Favourite Rachel IDA Moment:
I have a few! The pre-performance interview before 'About You Now', the fitness task (and ROW!) and the comedy task

Favourite Non Rachel IDA Moment:
Again the comedy task, where Phill Jupitus says to Jodie: 'Now, we're going to do a little exercise' and Jodie says 'Do I need to get changed?' and Phill Jupitus says 'No, not that sort of exercise'. It's just so funny! That was probably my favourite task!

My Seat in the Theatre:
When I went to see Wicked, I was on a school trip. We were all sat in the front rows of the stalls! Twas very amazing, I was in seat C25 .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it may interest you to know that I'm the being second in from the left with the sidewards fringe :) xxx