Saturday 19 November 2011

Rebecca Harte


Gender:
Female

D.O.B:
29 September 1996

Occupation:
Student

Location:
Derry, Northern Ireland

Favourite singers/bands:
Rachel Tucker
Louise Dearman
Jessie J
Adele
The Saturdays

Favourite songs:
Defying Gravity (Rachels version is and will always be the best)
Breakeven sung by Louise Dearman
As long as your mine
On my own
One Day more
The whole Wicked soundtrack (we need a recording of Rachel and Louise)

Favourite Books:
Harry Potter series
Wicked
Danny the champion of the world

Favourite Movies:
The Notebook
Stardust
Harry Potter series
Kickass
Mean Girls
My fair Lady
Beauty and the Beast (Disney in general)

Favourite T.V programmes:
Hollyoaks
Friends
Doctor Who
Glee

Favourite Food:
Pasta

Favourite Place:
London baby! (really want to live there)

Favourite 3 Rachel solo performances on IDA
Beautiful
Cabaret
About you now

I saw my idols Rachel Tucker and Louise Dearman on 4/11/11 and it was and will always be the best day of my life! I hope I get to go again soon.

No comments: